Although the majority of the doors we fit are made bespoke to our customers' requirements, we also have a full range of ready-to-go single, double and ex-works steel doors in stock at all times.
Ideal if you need a new door in a hurry, we can provide same day dispatch with delivery within two to three working days to most of the UK, and the option for next day delivery on request.
All of our steel doors are made using high quality components, and are suitable for both internal and external use. Factory primed and ready for site painting in a range of colours, you’ll also have plenty of options to choose from, including fire resistance and security features.
A range of features are available across our stock of steel doors, including:
- 2mm zinc-coated door skins
- 6mm zinc-coated door frames
- Security flush lipped edges
- Honeycomb-bonded cores (50mm thick leaf)
- Four-hour fire protection
- Powder coated finishes
- Aluminium deluxe thresholds
- Fixing packs
- Our ex-works and stock doors are available in three standard sizes. Dimensions include the frame:
- 1790mm x 2090mm, to suit opening 1800mm x 2100mm
- 990mm x 2090mm, to suit opening 1000mm x 21000mm
- 890mm x 2090mm, to suit opening 900mm x 2100mm
Suitable for use in a range of specialist environments, including:
- Schools and colleges
- Manual operation
No available finishes