Industrial Door Engineer
Full time position installing, servicing and maintaining industrial doors, the ideal candidate will:
- Be organised and have good housekeeping skills.
- Have good communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work to deadlines.
- Must be motivated to work on your own and as part of a team.
- At least 5 years experience within the door industry.
- Have good time keeping and be highly motivated.
- Previous job longevity.
- Experience working with a range of doors: sectional overhead doors, roller shutter doors, steel doors, high speed doors.
- Have working knowledge of the DHF safety standards.
- Have a good knowledge of on site health and safety and have a strong grasp of common sense.
- Competitive Salary – Based on previous experience
- Free Parking
- Health Cash Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Good holiday package
- Company Pension Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org