Industrial and commercial warehouse doors
Warehouses are busy environments – your warehouse doors are likely to be in use constantly, opening and closing countless times throughout the day.
Something as simple as opening and closing commercial industrial warehouse doors can have major implications for a fast-paced environment involved in logistics or just-in-time inventory, or for a business with specific storage requirements.
At NGF, we specialise in bespoke doors designed for warehouses on both commercial and industrial sites. No matter your specification, we’ll be able to deliver a solution tailored to your requirements. Our industrial warehouse doors and warehouse roller shutter doors are designed with safety, security, and ease-of-use in mind.
We have a wealth of experience designing and fitting factory style doors including factory roller shutter doors. We create each factory door to your exact specifications and needs. So, if you’re looking for high-quality industrial factory doors or factory shutter doors – look no further.
Choosing the right warehouse doors for your needs
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing your warehouse door, including:
- Ease of operation – can it be opened and closed at the touch of a button?
- Speed of operation – when seconds count on every delivery, waiting for a slow-moving door can make a big impact – do you need a high-speed warehouse door?
- Space and access – doors that swing outwards mean vehicles can’t park up against the door, which means it will be open for longer. Would a loading dock be more efficient?
- Insulation – particularly important for temperature-controlled environments, or workers inside, as doors are one of the main areas where heat is lost from a building.
- Safety – are visibility panels required so staff on either side can see through? Does the door have an adequate safety brake or failsafe?
- Security – a warehouse door needs to be resistant to any unwanted access attempts.
If you’re not sure exactly what you need, we can help – with hundreds of door installations around the country, and two decades of experience providing warehouse shutter doors, our team can help you develop your specification – just get in touch.
Warehouse fire doors
Fire safety is a key consideration, particularly in busy industrial environments. At NGF, we provide a range of fire resisting roller shutters and pedestrian fire exit doors for warehouses. Our fire-resistant doors are tested up to 240 minutes of fire resistance.