Fire safety is essential for any building, but fire exits don't always need to be in drab colours.
Our fire-resistant steel doors can be tailor made with a huge range of powder coating finishes, offering excellent fire protection and handling high volumes of traffic, all while fitting in seamlessly with the rest of your building’s external façade or internal décor.
Fire resisting doors are made to order on-site by our team in both single and double door sizes, and are ideal for office or retail use, protecting staff, customers and stock in the event of a fire. Fire exits are required by law, and our doors are tested to ensure the highest standard.
- Tested by the LPC to BS 476: Parts 20 and 22: 1987 for up to four hours of fire resistance
- Mechanical overhead door closer
- Smoke seals can be fitted to prevent smoke passage
- Anti-bump, anti-pick and anti-snap locks as standard
- Single steel door minimum dimensions: 800mm x 1300mm
- Double steel door minimum dimensions: 1300mm x 2600mm
- Three different frame sizes available to accommodate a wide range of applications:
- 150mm standard frame
- 100mm slimline frame
- 250mm cavity frame
Suitable for use in a range of specialist environments, including:
- Manual operation
No available finishes